Conservation Officer Sawitsky

Monday, July 24, 2006


It was a crazy-hot day at the beach. In the evening, it started to cloud over and a huge storm came through. I went down to the boat launch at midnight and tried to take pictures of the fork lightening. It wasn't easy. But this is what I ended up capturing. The bottom of the photo is the dock and beach. In the backgroung, is sheet lightning behind pouring rain...at least thats what I think it is? Any other guesses? Could it be an Alien ship from Mars beaming down on the oil riggers?

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

I'm definatly thinking the "War of the worlds" is upon us lol!

That is one really cool picture! It really looks like an afternoon picture of a storm, with the sun hiding behind the clouds. It least that was my first impression.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home