Conservation Officer Sawitsky

Saturday, June 24, 2006

And this is a tiger lily...they're everywhere!

Even though I really don't like the idea of ATV's tearing up the earth and creating a lot of noise, I had to take a course on how to drive them. Pretty fun I guess! Thats me ( again!)
And here are some nice juicy strawberries from just outside my yard. I decided not to pick them all, and leave some for the bears....
This is the smoke from the forest fires around here.


Can you see the bugs? Told you they were insane!

This is Gregoire Lake Provincial Park, just southeast of Fort McMurray.
This is Colleen standing by the "green and White" at Maqua Lake.
This is me ( Colleen) sitting by Engtrom lake, which is stalked with Rainbow Trout.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Wow fantastic pics!! Good to "see" how things are going :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home